Woodland Nursery Rug, Childrens Rugs, Woodland Nursery Decor, Fox Rug
In a quiet woodland forest, curious red foxes are out and about while the sleepy ones prefer to nap! This adorable woodland rug comes in shades of taupe with pops of warm furry creatures. Just the thing to set the mood for a calm and cozy woodland nursery!
Every product is designed in-house led by a team of talented artists at ChildBeWild! We love making beautiful and meaningful decor for kids with the intention to increase the joy factor in their surroundings and hopefully create lasting memories.
Our decorative, accent rugs will instantly add and bring together that space you've been creating- whether it's a nursery or a kid's room.
FREE DESIGN CUSTOMIZATION ALWAYS!
As always if you have ANY customization requests, feel free to get in touch! We love designing unique pieces and at no extra charge- so go ahead and customize and/or personalize to your heart's content.
Material & Production:
- Top material is 100% flat-woven polyester, Backing is woven cotton-canvas.
- Each rug is made-to-order with eco-friendly, water-based, non-toxic inks that do not fade over time.
- Made In USA- Woot Woot!
- Decorative rugs that will bring cheer and tie the room together beautifully.
- Approximately 0.25mm thickness rugs that are easy to position under furniture or clear doors.
- Super easy to clean! We've wiped off everything from sauces to throw ups with a regular dish scrubbing pad. You simply can't do that on a deep pile rug.
- Non-shedding rugs ideal for kids with dust allergies & sensitivities. Less dust mites = cleaner breathing air in your kids rooms.
Make sure to browse through the hundreds of reviews to know what other customers and moms are saying!
ChildBeWild rugs are made just for you with a lot of ❤️
🎊Gift spectacularly with ChildBeWild 🎊
Looking for a gift for that special munchkin of a nephew or niece? Have a goddaughter or godson in your life? Consider getting one of these rugs- they truly are unique and will earn you a gazillion brownie points for being so thoughtful!