Neutral Bathroom Stars Shower Curtain
The stars on this shower curtain dance and play as you get ready to take on the day! Done in muted colours on a cream background, this beautiful piece slips into any bathroom decor with ease. Make it extra special by adding personalization and pairing it with our Star Bathmat.
Makeover your kids bathrooms with ChildBeWild shower curtains! They're a cute, fun, snappy addition to your children's morning routines. Set them in the right mood to start the day off! Pair these with any of complimenting bathmats and bring the look together! At 70" x 74" they're comfortably sized to fit standard showers. As always any and all customizations are FREE, so make your bathroom dreams come to life with us!
- High quality shower curtain: A ChildBeWild shower curtain is made from superior quality 100% polyester fabric, which is made to withstand moisture-rich bathroom environments.
- Discreet Hanging System: 12 barely visible button slits that you can slip shower rings through. This decreases visual clutter in your washroom while still providing functionality.
- Mold & Mildew Resistant: A quick rinse and clean up with water or a damp cloth, after use, ensures that your shower curtain remains FREE of bacteria, mold and mildew buildup. It's machine washable, so you can include it in your next laundry load for hassle-free cleaning.
- Water Repellent: This curtain's expertly manufactured fabric provides it with a firm yet smooth texture, which promotes water bead formation and prevents curtain soaking and bathroom floor messes. Small water beads form across the curtain, affording gentle water removal and swift curtain drying.
- Weighted Just Right: Your shower curtain won't be billowing and sticking against your body because it has been constructed with just the right thickness of fabric. This also makes the fall of the material beautiful when hung up.
*The Neutral Collection Design Philosophy: *
The Neutral collection is designed around the philosophy of being the supporting cast to the main actors- your children! When we began designing this collection there were a few things that were top of our minds in terms of what value we wanted to present to our customers.
Chic, Fun, Mindful Designs:
This is a neutral collection, yes! But we never lost sight of the fact that we’re still designing for babies & kids. And that it still needs to have oodles of charm, fun and imagination stirring plot twists. We actually have a playlist of songs that we listened to when conceptualizing & putting this beautiful collection that we so love! And on top of our playlist was Coldplay’s “Sky Full Of Stars” Have you heard the song?
Frustration Free Colour Selection:
Each piece in the neutral collection has been designed with shades from a carefully curated neutral palette. Because the neutrals are a blend of both warm and cool tones you will not have to worry about hunting for the right shades to make sure they all “go” together with the paint on your walls. Most lines in the collection also have the option to choose from earthy neutral palette or beige neutral palette. We are the designers so we’ve done all of the hard work for you! All you have to promise to do is have fun putting together dreamy spaces for your littles!
Easy, Breezy Way To Mix & Match:
No more shopping across brands, retailers, unlinked pinterest photos that lead to nowhere! Each of our product lines across the collection have been designed to be mixed and matched! So let your creativity run wild and build your neutral room with us! Can’t wait to see how beautiful this all turns out in your children’s spaces!
Customize & Personalize:
How could this or ANY collection of ours be complete without offering our moms & dads & grandmas & grandpas the ability to customize any of our designs! Yes we are designers sitting behind the screens here, but it is YOU who has to truly be in love with your space and if we can help you achieve your vision by customizing any part of our designs- we’re oh so game for it! And no we don’t charge you anything extra. Not for customizing and not for personalizing. Not before purchase. Not after purchase. You only pay the price that you see reflected on each product.
Access To An Interior Designer:
As an added bonus you also have access to Sophia, if you’d like her to have eyes on your picks or help you tweak any of the pieces to suit your vision!